24-Hour Home Care
What is 24-Hour Home Care?
24-hour home care may be right for you under the following conditions:
- Your loved one lives alone and it is becoming increasingly challenging to keep up with their care.
- Your loved one lives with a family member, but work and other commitments make it difficult for the family member to be as committed as they would like to be.
- Your loved one is recovering from surgery or an illness and is experiencing changes to mobility or cognition.
- Other situations that may make you consider 24-hour care include situations where you need to travel for work or go on a planned vacation but are worried about leaving your loved one alone.
Inn Home Care has professional caregiving staff ready to help provide 24 hours home care services to your loved one.
24-Hour Home Care means that a caregiver or several caregivers are rotating shifts to care for your loved one in their home. Someone is always awake. Caregivers work 8 or 12-hour shifts, 24 hours a day, day and night. These services are paid for by the hour.
Live-In Home Care vs 24 -Hours Hourly Home Care
When it comes to choosing in-home care for an elderly person, there are many options. Live-in and 24-hour caregiving may seem like the same thing, but they vary in terms of the amount of time that is spent with your loved one. Understanding this difference will help you choose between Live-in Care and 24-Hour Home Care.
24 Hourly Home Care
- To ensure the client is always taken care of, two or more caregivers take turns on shifts to be awake and available day and night.
- A trusted and alert caregiver is always awake to care for your loved one. By rotating caregivers, they are able to stay alert and ready when new situations arise with a senior who wanders at night, needs toileting assistance at night, or may become confused and just need some company and reassurance.
Live-In Home Care
- Live-in caregivers work around the clock to take care of your loved one but require an 8-hour break and sleeping bed is provided for them so they can rest when not working. The familiar and constant presence of a live-in caregiver may be beneficial in that it provides your loved one with a sense of permanence and predictability as opposed to situations where caregivers are constantly changing. The comfort of having a familiar face may be beneficial to your loved one if they are experiencing loss of cognition and have been diagnosed with memory loss.
- Live-In Home Care may not be the best choice for your loved one if they need assistance at night with toileting, wandering, or confusion. If your loved one needs night supervision, then 24-hour home care may be the best for them.
Providing exceptional 24-Hour Home Care in Fontana, Rancho Cucamonga, Upland, Claremont, Riverside, San Bernardino, Rialto, West Covina, Glendale, Whittier, & Ontario.
24-Hour Home Care Services
These include all Companion Care Services as well as Personal or Private Duty Care Services.
At Inn Home Care we provide personalized care plans. We will work with you to develop a care plan tailored to the specific needs of your loved one. It may be necessary to add specialized care services to your loved one’s 24-hour home care plan but this will be determined on a case by case basis.
Other Benefits of 24-Hour Home Care include the following:
- Reduces the risks and consequences of isolation experienced by some aging adults and people who are temporarily incapacitated.
- Reduces family caregiver exhaustion and burnout.
- Security: Older adults are typically more likely to suffer a serious fall than younger adults. Older adults experiencing memory loss may also wander and be forgetful. 24-hour home care services can ensure your loved one is always safe and give you peace of mind knowing their safety and security is guaranteed.
- Comforts of Home: According to AARP, 95% of adults older than 65 prefer to age in place at home rather than go to a nursing home or assisted living facility. With 24-hour home care services, your loved one can be kept safe and independent at home and enjoy their golden years.
With 24-hour home care, you can let go of the worry and enjoy a full night's sleep knowing your loved one is being cared for by compassionate professionals.
Why Choose Inn Home Care, LLC for 24-Hour Home Care?
- Choose us because at INN Home Care we understand that when you hire us, out duty is to provide you the peace of mind you need from knowing that your loved one is in good hands.
- Choose us because our caregivers are experienced, warm and compassionate and have met all FBI criminal clearance and health check requirements.
- Choose us because we provide legal and financial protections for you, your loved one and family.
- Up to $3m each in aggregate in General and Professional Liability insurance that protects you and your loved one against bodily injuries or damage to your physical property; including a $100,000 to protect against claims arising from sexual molestation.
- We provide workers compensation coverage and unemployment insurance coverage for our caregivers. You or your loved one will never be held responsible for a caregiver’s lost wages, no matter what.
- We carry additional auto insurance coverage that covers your loved one while being driven in the caregiver’s car.
- We carry a Dishonesty Bond in the amount of $10,000.00 that covers loss due to theft etc of you or your loved one’s valuable possessions such as watches or other jewelry
- Choose us because we offer an individualized care plan for your loved one, taking into consideration their personal preferences and beliefs, habits, living arrangements, health concerns and personality.
- Choose us because we will work with your schedule. Our caregivers plan care visits around your loved one’s routine and schedule as well as around the routine and schedule of family caregivers. With us, the schedule you want is the schedule you get
- Choose us because we understand that getting started with at-home care can be difficult and confusing. That is why we have gone the extra mile to make the process less stressful for families. We make it easy for you to find answers to any questions you may have and hope that our FAQ page addresses most of your important concerns.
- Choose us because we employ a registered nurse who makes regular visits to you or your loved one’s home as part of our quality assurance program.
- Choose us because we do non-scheduled supervisory visits to your loved one’s home as part of our quality assurance program
- Choose us because someone is always available to help when you call our office, day and night, 7 days a week.
- Choose us because we mandate ongoing caregiver training.
- Choose us because all our caregivers are qualified and registered on the California Department of Social Services’ Home Care Aide Registry.
Inn Home Care, LLC is a California registered, insured and bonded in-home care agency serving cities in the Inland Empire, Los Angeles County, and surrounding areas.
We provide services to individuals who cannot take care of themselves and assist them with daily living activities such as bathing, dressing, toileting, meal preparation, housekeeping, doctor’s appointments, medication reminders, & companionship.
People who may benefit from using our services include those experiencing cognitive and memory loss conditions like:
- dementia or Alzheimer’s;
- people experiencing mental or physical disabilities;
- people with chronic illnesses;
- people experiencing restricted physical mobility as a result of paralysis from stroke or accidents;
- older and aging people.
These individuals often have trouble performing daily life activities like getting in and out of bed, bathing, & running errands. We can help.
We provide screened, qualified and compassionate caregivers to provide care to you or your loved one at your home or in an assisted living facility.
In-home caregiving will enable your loved one to age-in-place in the safety and comfort of home.
We draw up and provide a written Care Plan that is tailored and customized to suit your loved one’s needs taking their personality, age, likes and dislikes, financial ability, beliefs, and preferences into consideration..
Our caregivers implement the Care Plan and help your loved one every step of the way with all activities of daily living including:
- medication reminders,
- transport to doctor’s appointments,
- incontinence assistance,
- mobility assistance,
- feeding and meal preparation,
- toileting assistance,
- pet care,
- housekeeping & more.
You might consider starting home care services if any of these apply to you:
- Are you or a loved one experiencing limited mobility as a result of an accident or paralysis from stroke?
- Are you or a loved one experiencing memory loss and may or may not have been diagnosed with Dementia or Alzheimer’s?
- Are you experiencing other chronic conditions as a result of aging?
- Are you experiencing mental or physical disability of any type that makes it challenging to accomplish daily tasks?
- Are you worried about an aging loved one falling or has a loved one been sadly and regrettably injured in a fall already?
We understand your pain and concerns about losing your independence, but hopefully, not being able to walk up a flight of stairs unaided does not mean a move to a facility is required as a permanent decision, with our help you can stay at home.
It is very sad if you are experiencing limited mobility due to paralysis from stroke or an accident, but we hope that a move to a facility should not necessarily be the next step – with home care, you can stay at home.
We know that it is painful to watch your loved one lose their memory or watch them wander aimlessly and we know you are concerned about their safety – we can help with round-the-clock home care.
We are here to help you and provide peace of mind to your family and loved ones.
Though we are not family, we intend to care for you like one.