Hospital to Home Care
What is Hospital to Home Care?
You and your loved one may benefit from Hospital to Home Care if the following applies to you:
- Your loved one has recently been discharged (or is about to be discharged) from hospital, outpatient surgery or a rehabilitation center.
- Your loved one has recently undergone surgery and is in post-surgical recovery at home.
- The hospital stay or stay at the rehabilitation center has decreased your loved one’s mobility
If all or some of the above scenarios apply to you, then your loved one may benefit from Hospital to Home Care. At Inn Home Care we understand that transitioning home after a stay at the hospital can be difficult and that the stress of transition can put your loved one at significant risk of medical complications. Our caregivers are ready to provide help with the transition. Hospital to Home Care services include the following
Providing exceptional Hospital to Home Care in Fontana, Rancho Cucamonga, Upland, Claremont, Riverside, San Bernardino, Rialto, West Covina, Glendale, Whittier, & Ontario.
What to Expect from Post-Surgery Home Care
It is very important that when you come home from the hospital, you and your family are aware of the extra help you might need.
Benefits of Post-Surgical Home Care Services
- Having post-surgery support is key to reducing recovery time and helping the patient return to normal life quickly. Post-surgery support is the best way to ensure that your loved one recovers quickly and gets back on their feet sooner than later.
- Reduces the risks and consequences of isolation experienced by some aging adults and people who are temporarily incapacitated as a result of medical procedures including surgery.
- Reduces family caregiver exhaustion and burnout.
Why Choose Inn Home Care, LLC for After Surgery Home Care?
- Choose us because at INN Home Care we understand that when you hire us, out duty is to provide you the peace of mind you need from knowing that your loved one is in good hands.
- Choose us because our caregivers are experienced, warm and compassionate and have met all FBI criminal clearance and health check requirements.
- Choose us because we provide legal and financial protections for you, your loved one and family.
- Up to $3m each in aggregate in General and Professional Liability insurance that protects you and your loved one against bodily injuries or damage to your physical property; including a $100,000 to protect against claims arising from sexual molestation.
- We provide workers compensation coverage and unemployment insurance coverage for our caregivers. You or your loved one will never be held responsible for a caregiver’s lost wages, no matter what.
- We carry additional auto insurance coverage that covers your loved one while being driven in the caregiver’s car.
- We carry a Dishonesty Bond in the amount of $10,000.00 that covers loss due to theft etc of you or your loved one’s valuable possessions such as watches or other jewelry
- Choose us because we offer an individualized care plan for your loved one, taking into consideration their personal preferences and beliefs, habits, living arrangements, health concerns and personality.
- Choose us because we will work with your schedule. Our caregivers plan care visits around your loved one’s routine and schedule as well as around the routine and schedule of family caregivers. With us, the schedule you want is the schedule you get
- Choose us because we understand that getting started with at-home care can be difficult and confusing. That is why we have gone the extra mile to make the process less stressful for families. We make it easy for you to find answers to any questions you may have and hope that our FAQ page addresses most of your important concerns.
- Choose us because we employ a registered nurse who makes regular visits to you or your loved one’s home as part of our quality assurance program.
- Choose us because we do non-scheduled supervisory visits to your loved one’s home as part of our quality assurance program
- Choose us because someone is always available to help when you call our office, day and night, 7 days a week.
- Choose us because we mandate ongoing caregiver training.
- Choose us because all our caregivers are qualified and registered on the California Department of Social Services’ Home Care Aide Registry.
Inn Home Care, LLC is a California registered, insured and bonded in-home care agency serving cities in the Inland Empire, Los Angeles County, and surrounding areas.
We provide services to individuals who cannot take care of themselves and assist them with daily living activities such as bathing, dressing, toileting, meal preparation, housekeeping, doctor’s appointments, medication reminders, & companionship.
People who may benefit from using our services include those experiencing cognitive and memory loss conditions like:
- dementia or Alzheimer’s;
- people experiencing mental or physical disabilities;
- people with chronic illnesses;
- people experiencing restricted physical mobility as a result of paralysis from stroke or accidents;
- older and aging people.
These individuals often have trouble performing daily life activities like getting in and out of bed, bathing, & running errands. We can help.
We provide screened, qualified and compassionate caregivers to provide care to you or your loved one at your home or in an assisted living facility.
In-home caregiving will enable your loved one to age-in-place in the safety and comfort of home.
We draw up and provide a written Care Plan that is tailored and customized to suit your loved one’s needs taking their personality, age, likes and dislikes, financial ability, beliefs, and preferences into consideration..
Our caregivers implement the Care Plan and help your loved one every step of the way with all activities of daily living including:
- medication reminders,
- transport to doctor’s appointments,
- incontinence assistance,
- mobility assistance,
- feeding and meal preparation,
- toileting assistance,
- pet care,
- housekeeping & more.
You might consider starting home care services if any of these apply to you:
- Are you or a loved one experiencing limited mobility as a result of an accident or paralysis from stroke?
- Are you or a loved one experiencing memory loss and may or may not have been diagnosed with Dementia or Alzheimer’s?
- Are you experiencing other chronic conditions as a result of aging?
- Are you experiencing mental or physical disability of any type that makes it challenging to accomplish daily tasks?
- Are you worried about an aging loved one falling or has a loved one been sadly and regrettably injured in a fall already?
We understand your pain and concerns about losing your independence, but hopefully, not being able to walk up a flight of stairs unaided does not mean a move to a facility is required as a permanent decision, with our help you can stay at home.
It is very sad if you are experiencing limited mobility due to paralysis from stroke or an accident, but we hope that a move to a facility should not necessarily be the next step – with home care, you can stay at home.
We know that it is painful to watch your loved one lose their memory or watch them wander aimlessly and we know you are concerned about their safety – we can help with round-the-clock home care.
We are here to help you and provide peace of mind to your family and loved ones.
Though we are not family, we intend to care for you like one.