Restore a sense of control, independence and joy.
Experience peace, knowing your loved one is in compassionate hands.
We are a registered California Agency providing in-home care services that help aging adults, sick and disabled people with their day to day activities. We specialize in 24-hour care, Alzheimer’s and Dementia care, personal or private duty care, companion care and hospital to home transition care.
Welcome to Inn Home Care - A Trusted Home Care Agency servicing Fontana, Rancho Cucamonga, Upland, Riverside, San Bernardino, Rialto, West Covina, Glendale, Whittier, Ontario
Our Specialty Services
Want to learn more about Inn Home Care in the Los Angeles Area?
Click here to learn what makes our home health care agency different. Experience the peace that comes with knowing your loved one is in compassionate hands and learn how we help aging adults, sick and disabled people with their day to day activities.
About Inn Home Care, LLC
Inn Home Care is a California registered, fully insured and bonded In-Home Care Agency serving Cities in the Inland Empire and Los Angeles County and surrounding areas. We provide services to individuals who cannot take care of themselves and assist them with daily life activities.
Our services can be provided in your loved one’s home or in an assisted living facility. Our services can also enable an aging loved one age-in-place at home rather than in a nursing home or assisted living facility.
Our services are broadly classified into:
- 24-Hour Care
- Hospital to Home Care
- Specialized Care (Alzheimer, or Dementia, Paralysis Care, Palliative Care etc..)
- Companion Care
- Personal or Private Duty Care
- Respite Care
- Live-In Care
Our caregivers provide the above services by helping your loved one with Activities of Daily Living, ADL, including the following:
- Toileting and incontinence care and assistance.
- Light housekeeping.
- Help with errands – groceries and doctor’s (and other) appointments.
- Bathing, grooming and dressing assistance.
- Meal planning and preparation.
- Medication reminders.
- Mobility and transfer assistance, help getting in and out of bed.
- Pet care.
- Companionship – participate in your loved one’s hobbies etc.
- Help with booking appointments.
Ask Yourself These Questions and Then Call Us for Assistance:
- Are you or a loved one experiencing limited mobility as a result of an accident or paralysis from stroke?
- Are you or a loved one experiencing memory loss and may or may not have been diagnosed with Dementia or Alzheimer’s?
- Are you experiencing other chronic conditions as a result of aging?
- Are you experiencing mental or physical disability of any type that makes it challenging to accomplish daily tasks?
- Are you worried about an aging loved one falling or has a loved one been sadly and regrettably injured in a fall already?
We understand your pain and concerns about losing your independence, but hopefully, not being able to walk up a flight of stairs unaided does not mean a move to a facility is required as a permanent decision – with our help you can stay at home.
It is very sad if you are experiencing limited mobility due to paralysis from stroke or an accident, but we hope that a move to a facility should not necessarily be the next step – with home care, you can stay and be taken care of at home. We know it is painful to watch your loved one lose their memory or watch them wander aimlessly and we know you are concerned about their safety – we can help with round-the-clock home care.
We are here to help you and provide peace of mind to your family and loved ones. Though we are not family, we intend to care for you like one